Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
The guy in that first video has a death wish.

The second video I watched twice, that guy must have hit hte truck at least 25MPH, he was braking. The guy in the pickup was right there, sees it, gets out and immediately walks the other way? Obvisouly this was a chase, so maybe he felt threatened? But after the guy plastered himself into a 53' rig? Good thing he was wearing a helmet, now he can think about it in a jail cell.

Those stunts on the last video were pretty good. That one guy was wearing jeans and dragging behind a Busa. Mmmmm... ouch.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
that first guy needs his head examined for possible emptiness!!!

I love the last vid with those slow-wheelies!! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The vid of the guy hitting the bus is from a chase and you can see it on police chase shows. OUCH!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
The first guy was just stupid and the second video...well, that looked like it had to hurt. Third was pretty sweet. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
The first guy was just stupid and the second video...well, that looked like it had to hurt. Third was pretty sweet. :)
I thought that was you in the first vid DJ?? :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Nice Vids.

First one all I can say is Richard Cranium, Two- Umm Ouch!! and three- SAAWWEET although I have to say, I work in an office i with all men so I am hoping none of them walk by by desk at certain moments of that vid. :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Nice Vids.

First one all I can say is Richard Cranium, Two- Umm Ouch!! and three- SAAWWEET although I have to say, I work in an office i with all men so I am hoping none of them walk by by desk at certain moments of that vid. :lol: :lol:
Yeah, sorry about that! I forgot to add that to the post. Have fixed it though!! :bash:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I've seen the first two before, but not the last. And yes, in every stunt video I've seen, there are usually wrecks from a stunt gone wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts