Two Wheel Forums banner

Adam Carolla Project tonight on TLC, please watch!

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  2FURYUS 
#1 · (Edited)
My brother has a new show premiering tonight, the Adam Carolla project, on TLC at 10:00 EST (about now, I know) and is shown again at 1:00 AM. If ya cant catch it tonight, tune in next week! Thanks!

#5 ·
No... but like I said, very Adam. I'll watch it, but in the already home improvement saturated tv show industry, I don't think it will survive the cut. It's funny and all, but with the trading spaces, trading spaces kids, trading spaces family, trading spaces international, home make over this, home make over that.... I just don't see this one surviving.

He has this crew of mis-fits working for him. It is suppose to make it more entertaining. But it's not enough! 2 New Yorkers, a mexican, and some other guy just isn't enough to carry the comedy. Adam is funny. And the interaction with Adam and these fools is funny but again not enough.

But that is just my take and :2cents:

#16 ·
Yep his first hit show was Trauma:Life in the ER, then he moved on to Maternity Ward and a few other baby birthing shows and stuff. Lately he ressurected Overhaulin' (it was someone else's project but wasn't going anywhere) and now thats pretty popular, so he handed it off to another exec there. Miami Ink and Adam Carolla are the new ones, and I think some more baby birthing shows too ( I told him I can't watch those and he understands :D ) He's kickin some TV ass! :dthumb:

#17 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Yep his first hit show was Trauma:Life in the ER, then he moved on to Maternity Ward and a few other baby birthing shows and stuff. Lately he ressurected Overhaulin' (it was someone else's project but wasn't going anywhere) and now thats pretty popular, so he handed it off to another exec there. Miami Ink and Adam Carolla are the new ones, and I think some more baby birthing shows too ( I told him I can't watch those and he understands :D ) He's kickin some TV ass! :dthumb:

Watched Miami Ink a few times....that's a pretty good show. :dthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.