Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a month but after some home arrangment changes im back and on board again... lots of riding the last month... lots.. been over all of northern nevada(baround lake tahoe several times.... a sheriff warning for cornering too fast and lane splitting from another... been a busy month, and fun, loving my sport touring tire.. excelent mileage thus far and superb grip... as inspiring as the SS tire previous....no doubt enough to corner it knee down everytime without even a shake.

So hi again guys.

Scott

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
It's about time...you got back... So tell me about the trips and pictures... I miss Nevada...and the Mountians. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics

i just ride... no time to stop and take pics.... But i can try to take some pics here son, got new ones of my dog in lake tahoe and need to take some new bike pics this week since i have none taken since it as stock.... But got a busy season ahead... so im not gonna be as busy here again till after riding season... GP is almost on us... a month to go.

As for riding.. Tahoe is a great two hour ride... except all the tourist traffic. And the rest of nevada is mostly too straight with a few miles of exceptions here and there. A few good roads close though. When u get outta the reno area is like 130 miles between towns... makes ya a lil scared to ride too fast and run outta gas.

I'm going out riding tonight with bout 20 guys... just go out around town and rightoutside of town, do some dags, some stunting and someplYING IN TRAFFIC. |I love the summer late night rides. ride from bout 11pm-2am.. no traffic and minimal cops.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Welcome back! I have been cut off the net for a week now and I'm freakin out! NO TWF!!! I have been jacking a wireless connection in my apartment for the past month and I guess the guy I have been takeing it from moved out or is on vacation. I moved my laptop to the bedroom window, and I atleast have some connection, its slow but atleast I can get on TWF!! I check the posts at work, but I can't sit on it for hours their. I guess I'm going to have to break down and call the cable company to get a cable modem!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
getting high speed.. what a torture for ya..lol Welcome ack also... and im not remembring many of the ppl on.. lots of new ones in the last month huh? or long time ppl who havent posted much.. Phoenix has many posts but not a familiar name...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
After a week off I have alot of :whore: to catch up on, and read and reply to alot of posts! :cursin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.