Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have heard all about what to do to prep for winter but nothing for after the winter season to get it ready to ride again. Here is a nice link to have to read about the prep needed to do to ride in the spring after a long sit over winter.

click here

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
im still trying to deal with the fact of havin to winterize soon. :sob: :cursin: :rant: the more I can think about the spring, the better!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Need4Speed750 said:
im still trying to deal with the fact of havin to winterize soon. :sob: :cursin: :rant: the more I can think about the spring, the better!

Nort or South Carolina and maybe even some parts of Virgina sound good to me to live. If need to, we can even goto Bama. Shan would love us being closer to him. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Nort or South Carolina and maybe even some parts of Virgina sound good to me to live. If need to, we can even goto Bama. Shan would love us being closer to him. :dthumb:

he told me we should ride there..i say, the hell with work, lets go...gimme some fun in the sun.

·
Registered
174 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
:sadwave: so to hell with me. :(

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
I think Iam moving SC, Charleston to pin point it. I have been there many times for work but I went just on vacation and it was awsome. It felt like that was were I belonged... I hate winter. I hate the snow. I hate how morons drive 20 miles an hour slower in it.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
John said:
:sadwave: so to hell with me. :(

nah, we wont forget about you..when we come down, we'll be riding and ur certainly gonna be comin along..ur part of TWF, so ur invited! :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
I think Iam moving SC, Charleston to pin point it. I have been there many times for work but I went just on vacation and it was awsome. It felt like that was were I belonged... I hate winter. I hate the snow. I hate how morons drive 20 miles an hour slower in it.
No way bro. You will be shot on sight if you are seen leaving the state again. **** that. You are NOT moving. We can't hang without the almighty Twisty. Don't worry bro I will get you out on a snowmobile this Winter and you will once again like Winter like you may have as a child throwing iceballs filled with rocks at Cop cars - oh wait that was me! lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hey, that might be a reason for us to come up to michigan earlier than next summer..SNOWMOBILE Riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :here: :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
nah, we wont forget about you..when we come down, we'll be riding and ur certainly gonna be comin along..ur part of TWF, so ur invited! :dthumb:

:D :cheers: :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
hey, that might be a reason for us to come up to michigan earlier than next summer..SNOWMOBILE Riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :here: :cheers:
Oh yeah. That is what gets me through Winter - killing sh!t (i.e. hunting) and riding snowmobiles.. 85mph down a snowy trail cures your itch to ride for a bit.. 85 sounds slow but try that following another sled like 2 feet behind with snow in your face you can't see sh!t and you are weaving through trails coming inches from trees.. Oh yeah.. Adrealine rush all the way..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts