Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AGV 2 piece Leathers For Sale!
Size 46 US
I have noticed that AGV leathers seem to run a little small!

These are barley used pants only worn twice, jacket four or five times.
No scoffs or scrapes, except for the knee pocks, with minor touch down.
Paid $600 New

Sale $400.00
You will be able to find these on E Bay in November.
I'm giving the forum first dibs!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
jeeps84 said:
AGV 2 piece Leathers For Sale!
Size 46 US
I have noticed that AGV leathers seem to run a little small!

These are barley used pants only worn twice, jacket four or five times.
No scoffs or scrapes, except for the knee pocks, with minor touch down.
Paid $600 New

Sale $400.00
You will be able to find these on E Bay in November.
I'm giving the form first dibs!!!

I gotta hit the local dealer this week and try on some leathers, and see how that size would fit..I'll get back to you later this week on this..stay tuned..
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need4Speed750 said:
I gotta hit the local dealer this week and try on some leathers, and see how that size would fit..I'll get back to you later this week on this..stay tuned..
The jacket fits more like a 44.
As far as the pants go I ware jean shorts under them and they fit great.
I am 5'10" 175 pounds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
jeeps84 said:
The jacket fits more like a 44.
As far as the pants go I ware jean shorts under them and they fit great.
I am 5'10" 175 pounds.

the jacket is probably a bit small if it fits like a 44..but i'll double check this week..thanks for the info! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
the jacket is probably a bit small if it fits like a 44..but i'll double check this week..thanks for the info! :cool:

My new jacket is a 44 so if you want to try it on to see if it fits let me know. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
if that jacket was a size or two bigger, i would take it off your hands. thanks for the offer to us forum peeps first. good luck with your ebay sale jeeps84.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top