Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
4,436 Posts
Why couldn't Vaughn's replacement be another hot chick!!!!

But dang, the blonde with the bad guys :dthumb:

:doh:just say this week's preview (gotta love TiVo), look's like they are "recruiting" another chick...score

· Registered
454 Posts
I wasn't able to keep up with the series and I refuse to jump into the middle of it, so I'm going to have to get the previous seasons on DVD in order to catch up. :willy:

· Registered
4,436 Posts
Scissors said:
I wasn't able to keep up with the series and I refuse to jump into the middle of it, so I'm going to have to get the previous seasons on DVD in order to catch up. :willy:
The wife and I started in on Season 2, after two episode we hit Blockbuster and rented the entire Season 1 and watched it in one sitting, do the math, that's a whole lot of TV watching without sleeping. Was a pretty fun weekend actually.

· Registered
357 Posts
Don't watch....

Alias, but I used to be hooked on 24, but now, my scheduled gets changed around so much, I just try to catch "Pink's" on Wed. nights, and what ever else mindless entertainment catch's my fancy whenever I get the time to sit in front of an idiot box !

Steve.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.