Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Graffixxx
your ppd is still not up to mine and i never posted liek this. if anyone didnt see what just happen graffixx just posted in like every thread. lol funny but ur still behind me. lol keep trying :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
he's trying to catch up to gas man!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know this but first he has to pass me, and im jsut waiting for him to get close and im just gonna go wild

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Need4Speed said:
he's trying to catch up to gas man!! :rofl:

Yeah, trying to be like Gas Man.

636, is that a challenge? Them be fightin' words so I guess me and my R6 are gonna have to kick your a$$! :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well both of you need to catch up... don't get me puttin my :whore: chest out there and knock you both down!! <Gas Man bangs chest like Tarzan!>

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
zx636, i was creeping up on you in post count, but now were working long days and im losing ground. Wait till i gat a 4 day weekend... watch out!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL it dont matter, i work 40 hours a week. and each one of those hours im on this forum. so if need be i can post non stop all week at work.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
LOL it dont matter, i work 40 hours a week. and each one of those hours im on this forum. so if need be i can post non stop all week at work.

You're on lil' man. I accept your challenge and um, hopefully I'll win! I mean, after all, you drive a Mustang and a Kawasaki...Poor decisions. :lol: :bonk:

Just playing ... Easy killa... Don't get all upset... :chill:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Why is it when I :whore: no one says anything....but when someone else does its a big deal? Simma down people!

:leaving:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
Why is it when I :whore: no one says anything....but when someone else does its a big deal? Simma down people!

:leaving:

That's because you're liked and I'm hated! Which was told to me courtesy of a friend here on TWF... Thanks unmentioned person! :hug:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol you will beat me casue im gonna be at the beach for the next 4 days. lol and way too drunk to even think about a computer

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
lol you will beat me casue im gonna be at the beach for the next 4 days. lol and way too drunk to even think about a computer

Beach, which you going to ? Or were you gonna go try to like tame the Hudson or East Rivers? If you did that, you may come out with a green glow and match your bike! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
That's because you're liked and I'm hated! Which was told to me courtesy of a friend here on TWF... Thanks unmentioned person! :hug:
Oh yeah thats right... youre forever SKREW'T.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
hmmmmmmmmmm I beg to differ but alright

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Oh yeah thats right... youre forever SKREW'T.

Don't I know it. I feel all the love from everyone. It's great, just makes me all warm and tingly inside! :dthumb: :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Don't I know it. I feel all the love from everyone. It's great, just makes me all warm and tingly inside! :dthumb: :cheers: :lol:
*pat on the back and with enthusiasim* Buck-up little mountian!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
*pat on the back and with enthusiasim* Buck-up little mountian!

Thanks JK.

Ya know, nobody did accept the invitation to BBQ this weekend that's why I'm so :disapp: , I make great 'q. Guess I'll eat all by my lonesome.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Don't worry Graff... don't feel left out, I'm sure there's somebody that likes you too! :puke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts