Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Aggroton said:
on an older yamaha?

Nope. Of course, with Yamaha and Kawasaki both offering 3.9% financing ...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Damn....I think N4S still has you both beat on this one. Hes got his 2000 Kat and some old arse bike as well. But its still 2 wheels. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I thought he gave that old POS to his father in law!?!?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
ok i got an old old yamaha xt500 enduro bike if that counts. its def older then aggrotons bike.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i have a baby coming...after a year or two of that i think i can finagel a down payment on a nice yzf-r6...but will see...maybe someone will die and leave me loads of cash... :luck:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Aggroton said:
well i have a baby coming...after a year or two of that i think i can finagel a down payment on a nice yzf-r6...but will see...maybe someone will die and leave me loads of cash... :luck:

No need to hurry! I spent quite a few years on my ol' POS!! They are still fun!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
POD...you need to bring that out one time! I want to ride it!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Gas Man said:
POD...you need to bring that out one time! I want to ride it!

I wish I could Gas Man... but its long gone... I "sold" it to a friend (although usually selling ends with the seller getting the cash)... :sob: ... Oh well, its worth $600 to not have friends like that anymore :) :flush:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Chev..it would be so cool to get that and see who could wheelie it! Catch it all on video.. :lol: damn that would rock!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
this is me and mine...yeah its my first bike over 90cc...i dont want to just yet.

whoops thats my brother being a tool...this is me

·
Registered
460 Posts
Here's my buddies Honda. It's an '80 CB-750F. I picked it up for $250 and gave it to him because I owed him some cash. It needed work. He worked on it, if by working on it you mean completely rebuild... This was before he had the wheels back on it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like that alot...im saving for a fairing for mine as well as some lowering shocks and a nice set of clubman bars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts