Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now adays the cops give us tickets but here are a few old pics from back in the day with cops doing tricks on there bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
chp's and other motorcycle cops do charity motorcycle shows alot too....its pretty cool to watch them manuever those hogs around the cones and in tight areas... you gotta give em props, they're pretty beastly at it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
chp's and other motorcycle cops do charity motorcycle shows alot too....its pretty cool to watch them manuever those hogs around the cones and in tight areas... you gotta give em props, they're pretty beastly at it.

And yet they still give us tickets for doing it. Can't we just tell them we are praticing for the up coming charity event. :D Yeah, thats it. thats why we are doing a wheelie up the highway at 120mph. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
And yet they still give us tickets for doing it. Can't we just tell them we are praticing for the up coming charity event. :D Yeah, thats it. thats why we are doing a wheelie up the highway at 120mph. :lol:

yeah but when a cop gets pulled over for speeding, he just flashes his badge, and its all good. what are you gonna flash to get you out of a ticket when they pull over.. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah but when a cop gets pulled over for speeding, he just flashes his badge, and its all good. what are you gonna flash to get you out of a ticket when they pull over.. :lol:

I'm going to show them my badge as well. I wonder if they will notice its plastic and my sons play badge. :lol: :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I'm going to show them my badge as well. I wonder if they will notice its plastic and my sons play badge. :lol: :crazy:

if ur lucky, u'll get nailed by a cool one and he'll only write you half a ticket for trying to be a smart a$$.. :lol:

I think the local popo's around here do an exhibition now and then at the harley plant as well. the usual cones, obstacle course type deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
I think the local popo's around here do an exhibition now and then at the harley plant as well. the usual cones, obstacle course type deal.

Cool. Do they put it in the paper before hand. Would be nice to see it I guess or take the kids to it to watch. They might like it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
they had an obstacle course up the carlisle show this past summer. I wanted to do it, but I didnt have my bike long enuff to get used to it, so i didnt bother, but i'll do it next year.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah but when a cop gets pulled over for speeding, he just flashes his badge, and its all good. what are you gonna flash to get you out of a ticket when they pull over.. :lol:

Yeah, unless you get a lady cop, you got the wrong plumbing to flash anything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Now adays the cops give us tickets but here are a few old pics from back in the day with cops doing tricks on there bikes.
I say just print up those pics and carry them with you, and when you get pulled over, just whip it out and say you were trying to be like your role models! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CrunchieJD said:
I say just print up those pics and carry them with you, and when you get pulled over, just whip it out and say you were trying to be like your role models! :D

yeah, I'll try this and when I go to jail you can pay for the bail. :lol:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top