Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dhoom

LOL isnt that just Torque in Hindu????lol I like how he shoots the tire and the bike doesnt move but the rider just falls off first..lol like it wouldnt fishtail or affect the bike... it only falls from a lack of a rider.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i wont even watch it after these reviews lol dang ...... well i might as well

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
guess im the only one that thought it was cool!!! :skep:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
guess im the only one that thought it was cool!!! :skep:
Yes you are!!! :loser:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
I like how he shoots the tire and the bike doesnt move but the rider just falls off first
I didn't watch it THAT close, but it looked like he shot the rider to me. I could be wrong, but I'm not going to watch it again to find out. :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
it must have been so bad not to come out it says 08 2004 and i never heard about it AT ALL

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Is it me but...or can they not make a decent .... MC... movie... :rant:

It can't be that hard... :bthorse:

·
Registered
133 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
LOL isnt that just Torque in Hindu????lol I like how he shoots the tire and the bike doesnt move but the rider just falls off first..lol like it wouldnt fishtail or affect the bike... it only falls from a lack of a rider.
My favorite part was tossing the helmet at the delivery truck and having it flip over. I mean chased by a delivery truck, wow big threat, he'll never outrun that. Then the thing flips over, LMAO!!!!! 1) Like it would actually land under the tire. 2) I want that helmet!!!!! Shoei should buy the rights to the movie. You can't beat an endorsement like that.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
cerveja said:
My favorite part was tossing the helmet at the delivery truck and having it flip over. I mean chased by a delivery truck, wow big threat, he'll never outrun that. Then the thing flips over, LMAO!!!!! 1) Like it would actually land under the tire. 2) I want that helmet!!!!! Shoei should buy the rights to the movie. You can't beat an endorsement like that.
Im buying stock in that truck cause its as fast as a bike, and stock in Shoei cause it can flip that truck :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
More like DHOOMED for failure! :flush: Its amazing they can't incorporate motorcycles into a movie and make a good one! Biker Boyz was the best MC movies to watch...as a rental...only one time and thats not saying much either! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts