Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nonod: as some of you know from previous opost my town has been kinda falling apart :nonod: well today i noticed at lunch my football coach (campus cop) was in full gear with a bullit proof vest and i asked him about it and he kinda brushed his shoulder towards me ( he is a good guy ussually) so i was kinda freaked out then i hear that a kid got arrested yesterday with a pistol and a HIT LIST that had the people that this guy dident like (most of the list was football players) his plan was to pull fire alarm and i guess start shooting?? that is some crazy **** and i dont know what to think ... or what to do campus is really agressive and like a fight every period and stuff you look at a different race wrong ( not rac=ist but mostly the mexicans are the agressors) and they whant to box right there :nonod: i guess it is a reallity check

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
double2000r6 said:
Too much resting in the offseason.. Maybe some high reps low weight and some field hockey would help.. Studies show that studies about kids and drugs are just useless statistics.. Also remember only users lose drugs..
:nonod: what the hell does that meen

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
MP is cool, dont worry bulldog !! He's our future leader in 08 !!!

But just be careful at school and your general surroundings.."assume nothing...question everything"! Words to live by.
what do you meen our leader??? like the admin ?? GREAT no im just joking i just have a few sensitive subjects and screwin with me gets me pissed thats all but i dont got nothin against him i just got to defend myself like everyone else does

1 - 3 of 3 Posts