Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I'm Chris and I hail from the great white north (Ontario Canada) :cheers: . I have been lurking in this forum for a few months and defineatly learnin quite a bit. I have rode bikes before just not that much. Lookin at gettin a street bike this summer (hopegully a F4i or a gixxer either way it will be a 600) :drool: I was reading about a week ago and there was an article on how to buy a bike and what to look for and at, and now I can't find it. It was a pretty long article so I didn't read it and now I can't find it. Can any one else find it. Hope to post more often.

Chris :twfrox:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Chris, welcome!

Where in Ontario? Before I joined the Air Force, I lived across the river from Sarnia.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
:welcome: Nice to have you around and good to hear you have been getting some good information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx All I am from St Catharines originally all my life, but I just moved to Niagara Falls On. bout 5 min from the border. And that was the info I was lookin for Thanks. Turned out to be 30 pages long. Printed it so I wouldn't have to sit in front of a screen. Hope to be posten more in the future.
Chris

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I really like the sig pic! Too bad it has a Kat on there, KISS the band, and the screen name on it is now wrong! :whistle:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts