Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides Twisty, has anyone else? I did it once and that was not from trying to. My heart rate jumped a few beats but it was sweet after the fact. Tell me if you have.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
does dirt count :lol: :whistle:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooops :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
well give me a break!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
twisty said:
Screw you to buddie :lol:

:lol: How many times have you tried it?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
k one more question that i will probably get flamed fopr but i hear it all the time what is the GAP??

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bulldog said:
k one more question that i will probably get flamed fopr but i hear it all the time what is the GAP??

Do a "search" and read all the threads we have about it. :bash:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
twisty said:
Deals gap. It is the sh!t brother. Have you ever watched my video form my website?
no post a link or i will try to find it at WOS

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Do a "search" and read all the threads we have about it. :bash:
dude lay off my back bro whats your deal if you dont whant to answer then just sjip it!!! :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bulldog said:
dude lay off my back bro whats your deal if you dont whant to answer then just sjip it!!! :bash:

For someone that has been on as long as you and post as much, you have seen the threads and the posts. Try using the search tool we have and it may help you out.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
whatever guy you act like it was this one post but you have been kinda grumpy to me for a while i just aint said nothin but i just aint said nothing but its cool

thanx for the link my computer wont let me go to WOS

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you have a pop-up blocker installed? If so, try to hold "Ctrl" and "Z" down and then click on it. If you go to Twisty's profile or any of the WOS guys, they have it as a link in there profile.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
aight thnax :thumbs: i do have a pop up blocker

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Cant say i have. Its above my bike and my skill. Till then i will live vicariously through you and Twisty. :)

Twisty, saw that vid of you at the gap, real smooth. That was Super taping you wasnt it?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Super is AWESOME!!! That is why I like to call him Mr.Liquid!! He's as smooth as water flowing down hill.... or as smooth as I am with the ladies... :whistle:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts