Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
A sig also know as signature. It is after all my post. If you notice most people after they post they have the samething at the bottom of the post. this way you don't have to re-type it all the time it just shows up.

That being known, you said "you need to get you another bike soon" I replied by saying "see sig" In my "sig" it says 05 gixxer 1000 (soon). Kinda like saying that is my plan.

LOL!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sig= o
I spend alot of time on the other forum close to 100 post on it.
did they total your bike?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
WHat "other" forum? lol THis is THE forum to be on!

:welcome: :twfrox:
Yeah what he said!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ha ha I tried to tell him that. :twfrox:

Yeah it's totaled. Just waiting ont he money so I can drive my new toy home. :drool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
He we have been wanting to go to north GA to do some riding for a while. Maybe when i get my bike we can get together. I like to ride new places and meet new people.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just found this thread....

Hey Everybody.. :seeya:
I am in Augusta, Ga right now for a couple of more months, maybe we could plan a ride up towards Helen, Ga ? You two over in Waycross, maybe we could meet in Athens, Ga and ride 129 north into the mountains ? I have ridden this many times, and it is a blast ! Jeeps, aren't you in Ashville area ? If so, we could all meet up, maybe make a weekend out of it, possibly get XtremeRacingDiva & her friend in on it also ? I will check back. Later...

:pat:
Steve.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I ride most every weekend!
Which direction to point the bike is always a question. :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Here's a thought...

Hey Everybody ! :seeya:
Since I have seen all of this SE gang posting in the Gap rally thread, I thought I would throw this out. I am gonna ride up to the Blairsville, GA area the Friday the 27th (I think that dates right) and wanted to see who might want to ride up together, or get together that Saturday and do some ridin' ? How about it Jeeps, XRD, et all ???

:pat:
Steve.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts