Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you just hop on and go or do you have a few things you do first before every ride?

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Not really for luck. I do a once over of the tires before I roll. More like a safety thing. I wipe it down before every time too.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
tug on my helmet strap and back pack straps. Also i check my pockets and zippers. I do this alot without really realizing it.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
i keep a picture of my 2 girls on the inside of my windscreen (it's opaque) so i see them everytime i look down at my gauges. it's the 1st thing i see when i mount up and the last thing i see when i dismount. it helps keep my ego in check, and keeps me alert so that i arrive home safely each time.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I wear a chain with my WOS dog tags, a spare key, along with a cross.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
I wear a chain with my WOS dog tags, a spare key, along with a cross.

Spare key, that's an idea. I'm gonna have to put one to the bike in the wallet along with the car key that is already in there.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I don't do anything in particular. I just get in the right mind set and proceed with my ride. I will not ride if for any reason I am not up to the task be it physically or mentally. I have turned the bike around a few times to drive the cage instead.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
itgirl25 said:
i keep a picture of my 2 girls on the inside of my windscreen (it's opaque) so i see them everytime i look down at my gauges. it's the 1st thing i see when i mount up and the last thing i see when i dismount. it helps keep my ego in check, and keeps me alert so that i arrive home safely each time.
Awww, thats really cool.

Not really anything for luck, but always an "I love you" to my pre-hubby everytime we mount up to roll out. You never know what could happen and at least that person would know that I love him if that happened to be the last words from my lips.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
:hug:

Graff... I actually got the idea from Super (from WOS). He always carries it on his necklace.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I ask myself, "Do you want to die today?"

It's not for luck, it just kind of reminds me that doing anything stupid could get me killed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts