Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you just hop on and go or do you have a few things you do first before every ride?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
i keep a picture of my 2 girls on the inside of my windscreen (it's opaque) so i see them everytime i look down at my gauges. it's the 1st thing i see when i mount up and the last thing i see when i dismount. it helps keep my ego in check, and keeps me alert so that i arrive home safely each time.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
itgirl25 said:
i keep a picture of my 2 girls on the inside of my windscreen (it's opaque) so i see them everytime i look down at my gauges. it's the 1st thing i see when i mount up and the last thing i see when i dismount. it helps keep my ego in check, and keeps me alert so that i arrive home safely each time.
Awww, thats really cool.

Not really anything for luck, but always an "I love you" to my pre-hubby everytime we mount up to roll out. You never know what could happen and at least that person would know that I love him if that happened to be the last words from my lips.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Pippi said:
Awww, thats really cool.

Not really anything for luck, but always an "I love you" to my pre-hubby everytime we mount up to roll out. You never know what could happen and at least that person would know that I love him if that happened to be the last words from my lips.

Awww...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.