Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'v had a 72 suzuki gt550 for about three year's now and it's do for some loving.i'm thinking about cafe racer style.it's been a good bike so far.i get some strang stair's from people on her.maybe it's the sound of a two stroke triple with no baffle's.the neighbor's away wave when i start it up at 6:30 in the morning. :thumbs:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have gt 250~380's~550's and 750's..
Out of the lot the 380 is the best in my opinion..
To bad you can't get custom expansion chambers for 'em...

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Cafe racer all the way. Forget the clubman bars and go straight to clip ons. If i still had the ole cl350 it would be caffinated right now. Old bikes are great. :cheers:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I still have a '78 CB 750A project bike in the barn in Illinois I'm going after at the end of the month. It has almost all the pieces...still looking for a rear parking brake assembly...anyone know where to get one??

·
Registered
955 Posts
snakemann said:
i want something like this
i have one of those in my garage,(actually its in my shed with all the chipmunks and old crap) but its all rusted up , i use to use it for a pit bike...one day i should take it out and see if i can get it going... :cheers:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
GsxrJack said:
i have one of those in my garage,(actually its in my shed with all the chipmunks and old crap) but its all rusted up , i use to use it for a pit bike...one day i should take it out and see if i can get it going... :cheers:
do it! :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:yikes: Whearsheef... are you trying to get banned?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ick!

Whearsheef, I think I just saw this pic on another bike forum. Was it posted by you? Should we be worried? :runaway:

·
Registered
351 Posts
I think that .....

Wheat whatever needs to be banned, and that pic deleted. I know we joke around here, but that is taking it a Leeeeetle too far, IMHO...

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
junk yard jon said:
i think he's excited about old bike's.there any way to delete those pic's
He did this on alot of threads, and an Admin has to delete those pics.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mods...."click, click...Deleted!"

Please :sob:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I should be a mod again.. those could have been gone already...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts