Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good pair of street boots. I like the look of the Hard Drive boot but don't want to shell out 200 bucks and not like them. I don't have any dealers nearby that carry them so I would have to order them. Also, are the sizes comparable to any common boots like red wing or carolina so I could be reasonably sure they will fit? Returning stuff like this can be a PITA!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Not me...sorry. Have you looked at Ebay?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I would suggest you try them on though... many of these different brands fit very differently.... once you figure out what you like and what size you need... order them from SpeedWerks... they're a Vendor here and they ROCK like no other!!! Like Metallica in 1986 ROCK!!!!

:dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
I would suggest you try them on though... many of these different brands fit very differently.... once you figure out what you like and what size you need... order them from SpeedWerks... they're a Vendor here and they ROCK like no other!!! Like Metallica in 1986 ROCK!!!!

:dthumb:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay??!!!?!?!??!?!?!????!?!? lol

just order em big and put on some extra socks if they to big!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
While Bull is just talking jibberish.... I always suggest ordering your riding boots big and then put in some Dr.Scholls gel inserts.... they do wonders for riding boots!!!

Then you can be gellin!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good Idea

I guess if I order them a little big and that boot happens to run a little small, I just won't get to put in the inserts. Probably OK anyway, you're supposed to be riding in them, not walking around! thanks for the input :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
While Bull is just talking jibberish.... I always suggest ordering your riding boots big and then put in some Dr.Scholls gel inserts.... they do wonders for riding boots!!!

Then you can be gellin!
or socks!!

:flush:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You're missing the point!! The gellin souls are for more comfort!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
so sit on your couch panssy

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
lol i was joking but that was good :lol: :lol: :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
dude i not dumb i was kidding you know for a laughf :thumbs: :whistle:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bulldog said:
lol i was joking but that was good :lol: :lol: :dthumb:
I think the only one that is laughing is you... :nonod:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
I think the only one that is laughing is you... :nonod:
:chill: you need to take a :chill:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
see he laughfin!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bulldog said:
see he laughfin!!
Laughing at you make a fool of yourself... it's cool though... I'm gellin and just don't care... thanks for your concern! :nonod: :D

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Laughing at you make a fool of yourself... it's cool though... I'm gellin and just don't care... thanks for your concern! :nonod: :D
:lol: the funny thing is i am really shy in person lol i am a real quiet kid lol

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah....well MP is a minister in real life... :whistle: :wink: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts