Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.bluegauges.com

I was looking at these and they don't look too bad. I guess you have to send them your cluster and they redo the backlighting to whatever available color you choose.

Here's the ones for my F4i...
http://www.bluegauges.com/motorcycle/f4i.htm

Just curious as to if anyone has tried these on their bike... looking for opinions, and pics if you have them

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I havn't tried them yet. I have a set very close to these and didn't get a change to install yet. Hopefully i will be able to this weekend.

Ask Gas Man...he has his on. They look great I know this. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those look pretty good. He might have to go with something like that instead of mine. It looks like they even change the color of the LSD screen... WAY COOL!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Wow, they can do all sorts of crap. I might look into it later, but for now, I'm not spending any more until I sell the Katana. Maybe. LOL

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Wow, they can do all sorts of crap. I might look into it later, but for now, I'm not spending any more until I sell the Katana. Maybe. LOL
ill take the KAT off your hands :wink: .... i wont even charge you for it ....heck ill even throw in the tranportation costs and everything.....only if you whant of course :dthumb: :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts