Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else stuck working on Christmas? besides me? Hell, Im even stuck working christmas eve!!! :wtf:

I mean, yeah, its triple time, but geez, it's gonna suck though just being there then.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Not me. I don't think you could pay me enough to work that day! :nono:

I know many people, probably like yourself that don't have much of a choice for any number of reasons, so I'll drink a toast to you christmas eve ! Good Luck, I hope it goes by quickly for you. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Nope..... not me! Either way I am off on weekends ... but even if it fell on a weekday we are still closed for Christmas! Besides... I couldn't miss Caleb's 1st Christmas!! :h5: :h13: :h18:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All of you above...You all SUCK!!!! :willy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Surprisingly enough, NO, I'm not working! I actually took this week off to ensure that!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I work Christmas Eve but no Christmas Day... I was trying to work but they said no so I said wahoo!!! :willy: I am suprised because since I volunteered I thought I would have to work.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Anybody else stuck working on Christmas? besides me? Hell, Im even stuck working christmas eve!!! :wtf:

I mean, yeah, its triple time, but geez, it's gonna suck though just being there then.
Yes and Yes...Working Eve and Day...also New Year's Eve and Day...Worked Thanksgiving too...am I a great Boss or what??

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hmm...well I'll frequent twf and keep y'all entertained and talk all day then :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BikesR4Girls said:
Hmm...well I'll frequent twf and keep y'all entertained and talk all day then :cheers:
Thanks girl!! I'll need it!

twisty said:
I will be working, working on opening my presents......
You suck!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I'm right here working with you as well and haven't done anything in the last 20 mins. This is a huge waste of time for us to be here. :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree...I wanna go home!! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Nope..... not me! Either way I am off on weekends ... but even if it fell on a weekday we are still closed for Christmas! Besides... I couldn't miss Caleb's 1st Christmas!! :h5: :h13: :h18:

Liar!, Liar! Pants on fire...you have 3 children, (again, age in years not the issue) You don'tEVER get a day off!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So how was it you 2?? DJ & N4S???

Boring as heck??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts