Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
The bike kits are bout 800$,,.. if u have a 2 headlight system u cna just get a car kit and mod it for under 500$.... be a nice upgrade just prob take smae time to get creative to find room to install the ballasts and such

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
N4s

heres just one kit for bikes...they have a car kit there as well... u cna do the two light kit if u got a bike set up like the new...well anybike but a new Suzuki GSXr.. where u turn the high beam on and the second light serves for it. so u turn the high on and the soencd light comes on with a HID high beam which is osmethign a car kit does not have HIDs are one setting, cars with HID's use a aditional Halogen bulb for a high beam, so a new 2 light/ one always on set up with give ya one of not many rides with a true HID highbeam as well as low. You cna prob geta one light set up for a GSXR as well im sure.

http://www.itsrealstuff.com/html/h_i_d__lighting.html

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
if youve ever seen the new style celicas with the Toyota facotry HID kit... its like lighthouse size spotlights on the hting, partly the HID and partly the housing too im sure but any HID kit is goign to give u FAR FAR more RANGE of light, plus the power draw is significanlty less.... giving ya more of the electrical system for other additions such as lazer/radar jammer and GPS and alarms and any other power drawing stuff.
And on the rest of their stuff, ive ordered form em once, just did a red neon plate surround that i tied into my brake lights on my truck. There stuff is actually pretty good and shipping was decnelty quick, its been a couple years though and they've really grown alot.

If anyone does the HID's let me know, i ride mountains alot with lots of deer so i def wanna do em, just a Q of what mods are most important.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.