Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah I'd say they're large files..wont even fit on my desktop... :lol:

I play bass..does that count? used to be in a band too. man, that was a blast!! i remember those days vividly :cheers: ..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nope. I don't play the guitar but my parents bought me one when I was younger and I never really learned how to play it. I do know how to play the drums and keyboard. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hey, we can start a TWF band..to play at the rally's...as long as we play KISS, its all good!! Shan's up for that I know! :smoke:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Let me know if you need any flute, clarinet, saxophone, or trumpet. Flute I can do anytime.... the others I would need to brush up some.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey I can't do all of those but I can help out with the saxophone dept. I even own 2 of them....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
sax's rock!! gotta have those!! just have to get you some shades, a pin stripe suit, and a derby, and ur all set :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I play guitar but I haven't touched it in like 2 years. Sold my amp on Ebay for a few bucks and haven't touched it since. I had a 1973 Silvertone that I sold on Ebay for a pretty penny. Now I just have my Ibanez. After the drummer for Uncle Drunkie went to prison it was all down hill from there. I play bass also and my best talent is beer drinking and talking sh!t.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Let me know if you need any flute, clarinet, saxophone, or trumpet. Flute I can do anytime.... the others I would need to brush up some.
This one time... at band camp... I learned how to play with a flute. :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
This one time... at band camp... I learned how to play with a flute. :D :thumbs:

Really. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Too funny...

Yeah Shan that is a bad ass guitar.. Maybe I could borrow for the 2008 Uncle Drunkie reunion tour. I think our drummer will be paroled by then.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah I am a bass player and could hold my own with a guitar... I havent touched a guitar in 3 years so I believe I would suck now.... I can also play drums and know a little bit on the keyboard but I am still learning that.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
double2000r6 said:
Too funny...

Yeah Shan that is a bad ass guitar.. Maybe I could borrow for the 2008 Uncle Drunkie reunion tour. I think our drummer will be paroled by then.

I'll be available in November 2008 for the party!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been playing on and off for a few years. Just recently sold my electric as I never really got into it. But here is my current acoustic collection. The one in the middle is my first ever guitar, a Fender Catalina. Then I picked up the Yamaha on the right and about a year later, the Ovation 12 string on the left.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
i started out on an ovation actually back in the day..man I can still remember my first lesson, but I digress..anywho, yeah 12 strings are sweet sounding instruments, can just site back for hours and listen to one being played.. :cool:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I'll be available in November 2008 for the party!
Dude you are in - we lost contact with our other guitar player and we need someone to fill in. Of course be warned our drummer uses gets drunk, pisses himself and passes out on the drums - that is usually on a good night and before the first song is done. On a REAL good night we might play 5 or 6 songs but yet it is the essence, the charm if you will, of the band known as Uncle Drunkie.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mojo said:
I haven't played in a few years, but I've been playing on and off for over 20 years. I'm down to a Washburn EA20, and a San Dimas Jackson Soloist.

Excellent, now we've got rhythm and lead. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts