Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
For the price they sound pretty nice.

I am going to have to say i thought you were talking about a tank slapper that sometimes turn into a crash. I was like how is this going to prevent this. LOL :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i figured atleast 1 person would think that... that's what I initially thought when i found this product too.

basically kinda like a static sticker, so to speak, but helps protect ur tank from scuffs from your leathers, jeans, jacket cuff zippers, etc.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sounds pretty good and its got a nice price to go with it. Nice one Matt. :thumbs:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
One of the guys in our group put one on his R1. He seems to like it. I made a 1/2 bra for mine, but my tank is black so it is hardly noticeable

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know alot of guys that have these and they're VERY nice....I will get these for my next bike!

·
Registered
408 Posts
We have a similar 3M product installed on the front bumpers of Ferraris and Maseratis (at my day job) and it costs a bunch more than 15 bucks...

Larry

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I've seen other setups on EBay that cover up the tank in like 5 pieces, a headlight piece, and a front fairing piece!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Jodi has one on her Monster. It makes the paint look a little hazy where it is, but if you're not looking for it, your eyes glide right over it. I think it's great for a tank protector because it doesn't cover up any of the bike!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Looks like a decent product. I may have to consider getting one.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
For the price they sound pretty nice.

I am going to have to say i thought you were talking about a tank slapper that sometimes turn into a crash. I was like how is this going to prevent this. LOL :D
im glad i wasent the only one puzzled lol although it puzzled me until i read this post lol :lol: i am a little slow :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
i saw some at cyclegear its a store not to far from here

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have one on my TL and you can barely notice it. THe best thing about it is that it doesn't use an adhesive so you can take it off whenever you want to.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Welcome Cale!!!

Guys, this is another WOS member!!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
them dam WOS guys think they own everything :lol: jk welcome :twfrox:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts