Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're real backed up here so we won't be open, but I'll be here. :( Does anyone else have to work?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
im off on the weekends, but im working on monday :( ...overtime at least though

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah I have to work too... Well just on Saturday but still I will miss the Penn State game and that sucks... But I have off Sunday and Monday :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nope, nope, and nope, got all three days off. It's going to be 70 to 80 degrees and sunny all weekend. Riding like I stole it this weekend. Sorry, don't be a hater. LOL.
p.s. Everyone have a great and safe holiday weekend. :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Let me check - nope. Oh wait - nope. Hold on call coming in - nope. I am out of here like mfr last year and I won't come this way til next year.. Have a great labor day y'all - I am hitting the thumb. Grill up some meat and toss back some brews. Peace.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Let me check - nope. Oh wait - nope. Hold on call coming in - nope. I am out of here like mfr last year and I won't come this way til next year.. Have a great labor day y'all - I am hitting the thumb. Grill up some meat and toss back some brews. Peace.
nice..have fun!!! I'll drop you an email with the FF info then ...

:cool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I am working today and all day tomorrow. 7am till midnight. I love the OT and time and a half. I just sigh the check over to the women. LOL :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts