Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if anyone was from kc like me (especially girls :wink: )

pm me or email me if so. we'll hook up for a ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
This thread should be moved to the region section. However, I did pass through there on my way to and fron Colorado Springs to New York (The BEST city EVER!) :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,434 Posts
blkbrd33 said:
just curious if anyone was from kc like me (especially girls :wink: )

pm me or email me if so. we'll hook up for a ride!
I'm not a chick:sorry:, but I live in KC
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I'm not a chick and I don't live in KC... do you have my IPOD? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I'm a chick...but sorry I live in AZ :)
AZ is too hot. I like the 90+ degree days here in Texas. NOT, just here for the job. I'll be leaving once something better comes open. Trying to go back to the EC or Northern-MidWest area (Michigan/Ohio/Etc). Gotta have the snow and rain...I just gotta.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
AZ is too hot. I like the 90+ degree days here in Texas. NOT, just here for the job. I'll be leaving once something better comes open. Trying to go back to the EC or Northern-MidWest area (Michigan/Ohio/Etc). Gotta have the snow and rain...I just gotta.
:withstupi
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Hey, I don't know if you could handle NY. It's much, much, much faster... You gotta keep going and going and going... :lol:
Nah I think the midwest would be good for me...like Illinois :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
Nah I think the midwest would be good for me...like Illinois :yesnod:

It's nice there too. At least they get snow. I LOVE snow. Not good for riding, but I love it anyways cause I can get outa work if there is alot of it! Hey, can someone from that area mail me snow in a box when it snows there? I'll pay shipping!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Hey this winter I'll work on your snow delivery request!! I hate snow for anti-riding reasons but beyond that after a few snow storms you get over it. It just gives me somin to do...plowin and shovilin!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top