Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yes I do. I don't watch too many shows as I hate sitcoms, the facist media and all the hollywood bullsh!t but yes that is a good show and a select one of the few I watch besides Football and Nascar. Another good show is Nip/Tuck.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Damnit. Here I go again double replying. Oh well. I forgot - a newer show that is good on HBO is The Wire. I was watching it a couple of weeks ago and again last night. They have that show Family Bonds that is ok but a little too cheesy at times.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What'd you think about season 3? I thought it lacked what attracted me to Alias in 1 & 2. I hear JJ Abrahms is coming back to get the show "on tracK.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Ive watched it a few times, liked it alot, but my f'n work schedule prevents me from watching too much TV until after 1230 am!! :upset:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:

Yeah yeah yeah... I know..but I spend too much time riding to watch too much TV :rolleyes: , other than playhouse disney 24/7 with my son :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
What'd you think about season 3? I thought it lacked what attracted me to Alias in 1 & 2. I hear JJ Abrahms is coming back to get the show "on tracK.
Yeah I agree. Season 3 was too much of a cluster****. They took it too far I think and they were spread in too many directions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts