Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nox said:
Nope, you're not the only one..... I'm here in Los Angeles. I live in the Valley and work in Hollywood.....

I missed your reply completely. :eek: Where do you ride?

·
Registered
6 Posts
DUC5150 checking in from So. Cali.....Just logged on to this site via Corvette Forum.....SWEET....CF has been going on for years, hope this one turns out just as good!! See me in the canyons...Rock Store, Angeles Crest, Palomar, etc. Twistier the better... :hyper:

·
Registered
32 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I missed your reply completely. :eek: Where do you ride?
Hiya....

I ride everywhere in Southern California, from the Coast to Angeles Crest, San Diego and parts north Santa Barbara and beyond. Today I am thinking of a quick ride out to the Rock Store and possibly north along the coast....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Nox said:
Hiya....

I ride everywhere in Southern California, from the Coast to Angeles Crest, San Diego and parts north Santa Barbara and beyond. Today I am thinking of a quick ride out to the Rock Store and possibly north along the coast....
Im so jealous :hyper: ..thats it, im hoppin on my bike and riding out to cali :bike:

·
Registered
32 Posts
BusaBabe said:
Nice! 600? 750? 1000?
She rides a GSX-R 600. Right now it's in the shop so that's causing some issues. She really dislikes riding in cars and so she's looking for a loaner to ride until her bike gets fixed.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nox said:
She rides a GSX-R 600. Right now it's in the shop so that's causing some issues. She really dislikes riding in cars and so she's looking for a loaner to ride until her bike gets fixed.

I can relate, I prefer my Busa over just about anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd chime in.
I'm new to the board but I'm also in SoCal.
Looking to meet new riders, as well.

I'm an everyday rider. Can't picture a day when I don't get on the bike. Actually, the car has become a weekend chore and bore. We are so lucky to live in SoCal....never take that for granted!

Tom

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
tdrcomm said:
Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd chime in.
I'm new to the board but I'm also in SoCal.
Looking to meet new riders, as well.

I'm an everyday rider. Can't picture a day when I don't get on the bike. Actually, the car has become a weekend chore and bore. We are so lucky to live in SoCal....never take that for granted!

Tom

Welcome to the site! You sound like a hard-core rider!

·
Registered
22 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Welcome to the site! You sound like a hard-core rider!
Thanks for the welcome!
I love riding so I guess you could say I'm "hard-core". :)

I first learned how to ride right out of college in Bakersfield of all places, on a Kawi750. Bought a Katana a few years ago after a long stretch of marriage and non-riding had ended. I like twisties but my passion is long distance riding. I suppose that's why I love my 'Busa. A true SPORTS tourer. I don't stunt, prefer to keep both wheels planted firmly on the ground, but I don't blast those who do. Seeing those guys and gals do some of what they do is extrordinary! Just please not on the streets or freeways. There's a place for everything, just like doing 160....that's called the track. There is more than enough roadkill on LA streets and freeways....we don't need to add anymore.

I live by The Pace, but starting to get the itch to let loose on the track though. Any info on this from the SoCal folks would be appreciated!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to TWF !! :thumbs: We've got some way cool people from your area in here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Welcome to TWF !! :thumbs: We've got some way cool people from your area in here.
HEY!

I recognize that handle!!!
Good to see you!! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
tdrcomm said:
HEY!

I recognize that handle!!!
Good to see you!! :D
Good to see you too man!! I thought you looked familiar..Glad you joined up! :thumbs:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, SoCal folks,
Anyone going to Bravo Burgers tonight?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts