Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Knee Dragger, '07 Rally Veteran
890 Posts
Not much of an online game person but i like either miniclip.com or addictinggames.com

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Poker Poker and Poke Her!!!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Poker Poker and Poke Her!!!
Ditto, ditto, and ditto. I posted a thread about online poker a couple weeks back. Not many people here play online (or will admit to it).

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Speaking of poker, I just busted out of a sit 'n go tourney. I got a few cards, but wasn't hitting any flops, so I was short stacked. Blinds were 50/100. I was in the BB with pocket A's and the SB limped. I only had 400 in chips after posting the BB so I pushed since a normal raise was half my remaining stack. I didn't want him limping to catch two pair. He called me with 78. Flop came 77x. Turn was an x and river was an 8. At least I got my money in the middle with the best hand. But the cards didn't want to help me.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Ditto, ditto, and ditto. I posted a thread about online poker a couple weeks back. Not many people here play online (or will admit to it).
Captain, I use to play a ton on Poker Stars. That was the site I prefered. I hate having to download different software for each site so I try to stick with one. I had good luck on Poker Stars (playing for real $$$). But these days with sooooooo many people playing, poker bots, etc I have halted my real money play. I'll take my winnings and run. But I would definately be up for a TWF tourney online or something.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
But I would definately be up for a TWF tourney online or something.
That would be cool if we could set something up. Not sure exactly how we'd go about it, though.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
That would be cool if we could set something up. Not sure exactly how we'd go about it, though.
WOnder if Yahoo has anything? Otherwise with Poker Stars or some site like that everyone has to be registered adn have hte program downloaded. Should figure out how many interested and go from there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Counter Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Battlefield 2
is Battlefields like delta force 2? i played delta force for a long time as a sniper in king of the hill peolpe hate'd me. they would run up and lay down in the grass to win. i'd wait till they were about to win BOOM head shot...lol..so funny. If it is close to the same as it i think id love playing it. We have halo at my house link 4 Xboxes up and play 16 peolpe on 4 Xboxes fun as hell.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
WOnder if Yahoo has anything? Otherwise with Poker Stars or some site like that everyone has to be registered adn have hte program downloaded. Should figure out how many interested and go from there.
I'd be down for a TWF Hold 'Em game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts