Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone looking for a NEW pair of Size US46/UK56 Alren Ness leathers?

The leathers are Black and Gray, have CE armor in the knees, elbows and shoulders. There is also padding on the shins, hips, back, buttocks, biceps and thighs. There accordian stretch panels in the knees, back and arms. The suit is vented on the chest and thighs.

There is a Kevlar panel on the chest on front of the thighs to reduce weight. It also has discreet 3M reflectice stripes for street riding. It also has the Berik "eyes" on the lower back.

I am 6' and a muscular 215lbs. The suit is too small for me, if you 200 or less it should fit perfect. I am going to buy a 48/58 in the same suit, I need more bicep and thigh room

Suit cost me $575, I'll sell for $475 - Cheaper and better than most suits on the market, Arlen Ness suits are very popular with MotoGP riders. This is a quality suit that will protect you while racing, and that's what it's all about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It fit me really well, but then I started lifting weights...

Actually, I bought it in 08/04 from Cissbury Leathers in the UK. It was my first suit and it fit, but is very tight. A buddy of mine with a lot of race suit experience told me it was too small after I sought his opinion.

So, it's new , but too old to send back. Also, shipping to the UK is not cheap. I figure it would be easy to sell to another enthusiast in the States.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The real question is...

Can you get into the suit?

If you can and it's just tight...then it's a perfect fit!

The suit really isn't suppose to be loose!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the advice on how the suit should fit, but it's too small for me and is FOR SALE to those interested.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome and good luck selling. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well good deal... it looks like a nice suit! :luck:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Posted it on our WOS board for ya as well!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a "Supermoto" suit, which means no LOOP side for the velcro.

A LOOP velcro patch could be added.

The good thing about a Supermoto style suit is the cut. The torso and arms are not cut in a tuck position. That makes the suit more comfortable for everyday riding, but doesn't take away from the suit's ability to protect you in a fall on the street or track.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I got $50 and a few tic tacs found in my pocket, along with pocket lint. Do we have a deal????

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nah..come on Ace..we all know you are Mr.Money bags... the only person with more money than you is Rev... Twisty spends all his... his theory is something close to this...

"Can't take it with you on your dirt nap!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts