Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok it is over.. Sell your bikes boys they have designed, engineered and manufactured a car that beats bikes! The end is near, repent now..

Ok maybe that is a little dramatic seeing as this pompous f**k just likes to bash bikes because his old fat ass can't ride one and his wife left him for some biker or something. The cheesy salesmanship and the fact that they raced this super car against a 600 RR instead of say an R1 or a GSXR 1k is kind of pathetic and misleading but it is a decent video / site to check out because being milliseconds slower than a $600,000 Ferrari Enzo for 35,000 english lb. or like $52,500 is not too shabby.. I just don't really like the bike bashing that goes on and ON AND ON AND ON AND ON the whole fugging time.. Check it out though pretty cool..

Ariel Atom Supercar

or just go straight to the video:

Ariel Video

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
ive seen that somewhere. Yeah it had better corner better, its got 4 tires not 2. Choice of a 600 is questionable, but atleast they acknowledge that a bike is REAL competition.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Matching it to a 600 was just make it look good.... put it against a 05 10R and that car is DONE!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
note that it takes one of the fastest cars to beat a par modern day 600... makes you think.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Impressive car, but is it street legal in the U.S. or the U.K. ?
Also, lets compare it to a turbo/supercharged motorcycle. $ for $ nothing can touch a bike (that's why I bought one).
They should have put it against a lap time also. I know a lot of riders wouldn't try to pass that car!
All said though, dam fine car for the money :yikes:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
BlackJackel said:
Impressive car, but is it street legal in the U.S. or the U.K. ?
Also, lets compare it to a turbo/supercharged motorcycle. $ for $ nothing can touch a bike (that's why I bought one).
They should have put it against a lap time also. I know a lot of riders wouldn't try to pass that car!All said though, dam fine car for the money :yikes:
i wouldnt with it sliding and fidigiting allover.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it is a street legal with lights, etc. that they show.. Like I said it is an overweight old dude that doesn't know how to ride a bike and his ego is too big for him to admit that so he has to find something "easier" to drive, etc. and beat up on bikes to feed his ego.. Yeah a car that is millseconds slower than an Enzo, which is a $600,000 car, is impressive at $52,500 but hmm let me see - 600RR = $9,000?? lol.. Supercharge it like you said and for what $15,000 versus $52,500 you would have a helluva fast bike, etc. Plus did anyone note the guy on the bike is not pushing it - he doesn't even drag a knee.. Put a worthy rider on that bike and try it again.. If their selling point wasn't beating up on bikes, etc. I would find it more appealing.. Regardless it is a bad ass little car..

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
this guy is nutts!! not as exciting as a bike... that guy was right, he would fall over in anything that required skill...ok im done bashing

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Be fun to drive that thing. But is that Euro-tool sales guy the one time talk show host, Gordon Elliot???
Question is, is that car street legal?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sime said:
No, it's not Gordon Elliot. He is Australian while the guy in the Aerial video is British. They do look similar though!
I am sure Sime will agree - he is CLEARLY British and those who know know exactly what I am talking about.. I work with alot of them, etc. so I know..

Ace - they sell a light / street legal kit to make it street legal.. You can get a used one for like $22,000 - not bad...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Who cares about all that...

I think I have wet myself ROTFLMAO at the guy's double FUG-A-Lee face... :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: when he is running WOT and the wind has him looking like a dog with it's head out the window...

:pat:
Steve.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts