Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday around 7:30 pm, my brother and I went out riding on Union Deposit Rd. by hummelstown PA, we went down that road turn around and came back up it. BUT on the way back, this hill billy sister ****er jumps out in front of my brother trying to pull him off the bike. I stop to see what the hell is goin on when this tard starts throwing rocks at us. :eek: I was outstanded on what was goin on. We got the hell out of there unmarked. Later I found out who this guy was. He is some farmer that has a hard on for sprotbikes. I got his address and #. Called the cops to report it and they did not call me back till 1230 that nite. So now after work my brother is going to meet with the cops and press charges on this *******. We were not stuntin, racin, or anything crazy! I just had to share what was goin on with you all.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
[email protected] dude! I live about 3 or 4 miles from Union Deposit road, I hate that road, I've never had any kind of experience like that on that road. man dude that is nutz!!! I hope that you can press charges on the SOB!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
bad karma for the farma'........

Man that sucks. Im glad you guys are ok :dthumb: . Dont worry though, that farmer is going to piss off a really big, mad, voilent biker and get beat down:bslap:. Don't worry, he'll get his up and commings. You should still press charges though!:yesnod:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I say get a rally going, have two of you ride ahead and when he starts his $h1t all the other riders will come up and rip this farmer a new arsehole. Or just throw a match in his barn.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jdog said:
I say get a rally going, have two of you ride ahead and when he starts his $h1t all the other riders will come up and rip this farmer a new arsehole. Or just throw a match in his barn.
That would be great!

Press charges then give him the beat down as described above...as long as he doesn't get plate numbers and doesn't know the faces he won't be able to do anything about it! You got his number by his address and therefor you know where to find him...advantage to you!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
rickmancc said:
Yesterday around 7:30 pm, my brother and I went out riding on Union Deposit Rd. by hummelstown PA, we went down that road turn around and came back up it. BUT on the way back, this hill billy sister ****er jumps out in front of my brother trying to pull him off the bike. I stop to see what the hell is goin on when this tard starts throwing rocks at us. :eek: I was outstanded on what was goin on. We got the hell out of there unmarked. Later I found out who this guy was. He is some farmer that has a hard on for sprotbikes. I got his address and #. Called the cops to report it and they did not call me back till 1230 that nite. So now after work my brother is going to meet with the cops and press charges on this *******. We were not stuntin, racin, or anything crazy! I just had to share what was goin on with you all.
**** the cops i woulda made sure that fool never messed with me again....throwin rocks that guy got some balls

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Payback is a beotch! throw rocks at the ole f c k r then burn his barn down! after you press charges of course.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
screw that just knock on his door and woop his ass in front of his family

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
bulldog said:
screw that just knock on his door and woop his ass in front of his family
its an old f'n farmer he's probably so old he has no family, or they left him because he threw rocks at them, or threw them outa the house.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts