Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked out the first Allstars bike night last night in Atlanta.

Good turnout, lots of door prizes.

Upcoming events, 8pm-close:
July 20
Aug 17
Sept 21
Oct 18
Nov 16

Location - metro Atlanta:
Malibu Grand Prix
5400 Brook Hollow Parkway
Norcross, Georgia 30071

More info http://www.comeparkwithus.com/bikenight

Check it out! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselfs down there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I wanted to thank everyone who came out for the FIRST East Coast Bike Night. We are already planning #2 to be bigger better, and not quite as loud...if you were there, you know what I mean.

We have a site set up with some information:
www.comeparkwithus.com/bikenight

The event is scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of every month. The next one is July 20th. You can contact me directly with specific questions:
[email protected]

I hope to see more of you there...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi John - welcome to the forum. I know we're planning on being at the next one, and we'll bring some others along with us. :cheers:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
redgst97 said:
Hello,
I wanted to thank everyone who came out for the FIRST East Coast Bike Night. We are already planning #2 to be bigger better, and not quite as loud...if you were there, you know what I mean.

I hope to see more of you there...

:welcome: :twfrox:

·
Registered
4 Posts
We would like to thank everyone for coming out to the last bike night June 14th. We all had a great time and gave out great prizes. I would like to remind everyone we will be have our second bike night July 20th again at Malibu Grand Prix in Gwinnett starting at 7:30PM. Come on out to see some great bikes, hot models and a slammin' DJ. We will also be giving away more prizes so come early and stay late!

For additional information please visit www.comeparkwithus.com/bikenight.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
allstars bike night>

Hey guys it was good to see everyone in the the Dirty South ATL>
I look forward to the next night, however I personally can not make this one, I will still be in Cal were the sun shines almost 24/7. We had a good time last month, keep up the great work. Go Team ALLSTARS
WOULD LOVE TO THANK THE GUYS FROM 2 WHEEL TUNER FOR SUPPORTING THIS EVENT. YOU ROCK
WWW.TEAMALLSTARS.COM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts