Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we currently have 50 guests on the site. Take a look around, hopefully you'll like the site. If so, click the "register" button and then post away and add to our site. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:withstupi Come on and sign up. We'll make it free for all of you. LOL :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I see we currently have 50 guests on the site. Take a look around, hopefully you'll like the site. If so, click the "register" button and then post away and add to our site. :cheers:
Good thread....noticed earlier, 11 members and 31 guests...join the party. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
We've gotten lots of rookies signing up and they all say the same thing we do.. It's great here!! sign up..u know u want too!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
AND....I'm sure you'll find a wide range of posts, threads and topics for everyone. So join up! NOW! :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
AND....I'm sure you'll find a wide range of posts, threads and topics for everyone. So join up! NOW! :wink:
Yeah if charlie can find things to talk about..anybody can !!! :wink: just pickin on ya girl! :hug:

·
Registered
216 Posts
awesome site !...everyone is great .sign up! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
y2k4gsxr600 said:
awesome site !...everyone is great .sign up! :dthumb:

See....listen to the newbie. :lol: He knows what hes talking about.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There's one MAJOR flaw in this thread!!! If there is 31 guests online...about 30 of them are ad syders!! :bash:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Yeah if charlie can find things to talk about..anybody can !!! :wink: just pickin on ya girl! :hug:
Hey!!! WTF?!?!?!?! :rofl: Well I don't ride yet, so what else am I supposed to talk about? :lol: And yes I know you're just pickin' on me.

Not like that's NEW or anything...LOL... :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
IF Mean Joe and Mr T post in here..should you all too ??

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
It looks like we all are telling the guest to just sign up. We all can't be wrong...so do it. Come on and sign up. :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts