Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the direction of some free avatar sites where I might find one to suit my personality & bike?

Tx!

:scratch:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
First off, :welcome:

I think most people just find a picture thatthey like then resize down, or just make there own. Pretty easy stuff.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
fatburg said:

I think most people just find a picture thatthey like then resize down, or just make there own. Pretty easy stuff.
Speaking of which...who is that in your avatar?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
fatburg said:

:dthumb: Yep thats the way to do it. If you have a picture of your bike or just do a google image search on whatever topic you want. You can use photoshop, paint, or the gimp, to resize and edit your photo's as well.

Noticed your from PA as well.. There's a bunch of us from York, Harrisburg, and the surrounding areas.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
chev said:
That picture was taken back in the 70's when he was winning all of his Mr Olympia's.....pro bodybuilding days.
Figured as much...damn the 70's though??? Jeebes I wasnt even born yet... :yikes: I didnt think he was that old....

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
chev said:
The Governor of California....Schwarzenager.

Whos your daddy and what does he do?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sorry, that's my fault. Got on the subject of my boy.

Babyninja.....like it's already been said, most of us take pictures and just size them down. Anything really. Whatever you like.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Welcome BabyNinja..... You could probably just ask Ace or Chev also....LOL They seem to come up with some interesting pics.... LOL :wink:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Welcome BabyNinja..... You could probably just ask Ace or Chev also....LOL They seem to come up with some interesting pics.... LOL :wink:
I have my "special" place where I get the goods.
But BabyNinja

Reactions: twisty
1 - 20 of 53 Posts