Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this great promotion! If you order one of the four textile jackets specified below and fax our invoice to AGV Sport, they will send you a free pair of gloves.

Purchase an Airtex Textile Jacket and get a pair of Summer Mesh Gloves for free!
Retail for jacket & gloves:: $119.90, your cost: $86.95

Purchase any of these three textile jackets and get a pair of Airtex gloves for free! (black or black/gunmetal colored gloves only)

- Aeromesh Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves:$164.90, your cost: $110.95
- Carbon Sport Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves: $204.90, your cost: $139.95
- Aero Sport Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves: $214.90, your cost: $145.95

Jackets can be found here: AGV Sport Textile Jackets

Remember, it has to be one of the four jackets specified to receive the gloves.

You must purchase before July 31st, 2005 and fax your invoice in to AGV Sport by August 31, 2005.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
A great deal with the best customer service in the biz!! A win win situation!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
A great deal with the best customer service in the biz!! A win win situation!

:iagree: , I'd have to go with this one if I had to get one. but as I stated before they want me to wear a :gary: orange road-guard vest on the Army Base here so I need a neon green jacket.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,210 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
nice website

I like the womens jackets there

Think I will get this one

:dthumb: You would like it Roz.....
I have first one (black with silver) and I love it! Nice cut/fit (which is usually hard to find), has a liner for cool days but all that silver part is mesh so air flows in on hot days. Very nice jacket IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,396 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Check out this great promotion! If you order one of the four textile jackets specified below and fax our invoice to AGV Sport, they will send you a free pair of gloves.

Purchase an Airtex Textile Jacket and get a pair of Summer Mesh Gloves for free!
Retail for jacket & gloves:: $119.90, your cost: $86.95

Purchase any of these three textile jackets and get a pair of Airtex gloves for free! (black or black/gunmetal colored gloves only)

- Aeromesh Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves:$164.90, your cost: $110.95
- Carbon Sport Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves: $204.90, your cost: $139.95
- Aero Sport Textile Jacket: Retail for jacket & gloves: $214.90, your cost: $145.95

Jackets can be found here: AGV Sport Textile Jackets

Remember, it has to be one of the four jackets specified to receive the gloves.

You must purchase before July 31st, 2005 and fax your invoice in to AGV Sport by August 31, 2005.
Are walkins welcome? I live right up the road in Pennsville NJ. Close to New Castle. I would love to get in on a Jacket deal.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Of coarse walk in's are welcome at SW.... that shop rocks more than their website. I'm so jealous that you live close to them!! YOU SUCK! :sorry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Walk ins are definitely always welcome, but I will tell you before you make the drive that we don't have a ton of apparel in stock, so if you were coming down to try stuff on, since we are more shop focuses (parts, etc.) apparel is slowly being built up as stock, but we have mostly racing leathers hanging. :)

Laura
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,434 Posts
Hey Laura, my buddy here at the office just ordered one and was wondering if you had the fax number of wehre he needs to send the invoice to? thanks for the great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
Of coarse walk in's are welcome at SW.... that shop rocks more than their website. I'm so jealous that you live close to them!! YOU SUCK! :sorry:

:iagree: , I'd probably spend every day there and be like, "Can I work for you on the weekends?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
How bout if we do that, and speedwerks throws in some boots ! ;) :lol:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
I need some new summer gloves!
I wonder if AGV would send them before summer is over?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We were the first ones to find out about the AGV promotion, so the gloves will take a little while to get to you. From what I can tell by discussing this promotion directly with AGV, by the end of July the gloves would be to you. We have a direct in at AGV, so there are no worries about getting the gloves. Trust me! ;)

As far as the shop goes, we have a lot of people that just come hang out more than two or three times a week. We always tease them and tell them we're going to start charging them rent. LOL!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top