Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.axo.us

Anyone have experience with their gear? They've got some nice looking gear, and they've just entered the U.S. market.

Their RS7 boots :cool:

·
Registered
673 Posts
That last link didn't work for me either. But if anyone finds more info be sure to post it up. Im always interested in gear.

·
Registered
75 Posts
AXO is not dead but they did cut down on the offerings for US. AXO makes very nice high quality gear. The RS7 and even RS3 boots have been discountinued for awhile now but they brought a less expensive version which I think is superb for the money. The new boots are called Primato

Click on the picture

AXO also makes I think one of the nicest back protectors. Its ECE approved which means safety. I actually initially bought Alpinestarts and hated it. Adjustments didn't fit me well and was cutting under my armpits. It also felt extremely poorly made in comparisson to AXO. I have this back protector now for 2 seasons and love it. I use it on the track all the time and actually road tested it twice :crazy:

I actually have the last two Axo Psyco 2-Piece Racing Suit in red (size 40 & size 42 US). Original retail price is $699 now only $399 for forum members. (please contact me prior buying it). Its the last two of the very nice suits. If someone is not familiar with AXO they are extremely big in Europe in Street stuff. Here in US they are more known for off-road and motocross stuff.

These suits have the following features:

• Two piece suit with race inspired patterns and inserted protectors and sliders
  • Genuine Cow Hide leather
  • Genuine Stretch Cordura® panels
  • CE approved elbow, shoulder and hip padding
  • Washable anti-bacterial lining has stretch panels built right in
  • Leather collar, room for back protector and removeable knee sliders

Click on the picture to purchase.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Cool I like those boots I might have to pick up a pair. Cool site too theres some really good prices on there. Thanks for the info!:dthumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Any time. Thanks for looking. I do have price match guarantee as well. If you find something that you like advertised for less than what I have it I will do my best to beat or at least match the price

·
Registered
673 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
frostz28 said:
which do you think is better? Im trying to decide between
http://www.motoworldonline.com/product.asp?itemid=128&catid=161
and
http://www.motoworldonline.com/product.asp?itemid=215&catid=192
I think IM leaning towards the axos. What do you guys think. Seems to be a lot of people who know their stuff on here so your opinoin is probably better than mine.
If it would be me I would go for AXO. Even though I love Fieldsheer I think their boots are too tame for my taste. Plus AXO is Italian made which a good thing:2cents:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Falcolion said:
If it wood be me I would go for AXO. Even though I love Fieldsheer I think their boots are too tame for my taste. Plus AXO is Italian made which a good thing:2cents:
:dthumb: sweet consider them sold. Im going to order them right now. Thanks for the advice. I LOVE THIS SITE:twfrox:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts