Two Wheel Forums banner

Baby got a new pair of shoes

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Captain Morgan 
#1 ·
HRE 545R's. 18/19 wearing some Michelin Pilot Sports 275 up front and 295 out back. Obviously could have went to 315's out back w/o tubbing, but I got THE deal of a lifetime on these wheels. What you guys think?

See less See more
#4 ·
Damn near half of what they cost brand new. Right around 3k. Still in new condition with brand new tires on the front rims. Just under 6k brand new w/ tires.

#6 ·
Yeah man I'll for sure be seeing you at Carlisle again this year. The R1 is sweet man. I know you are happy with it. Definately a step up! BTW, how you changing your SN w/o creating a new account? I never really looked. Probably something easy. Anyways, Im just waiting on the warmth now man. Same as you.

#7 ·
Roach954 said:
Yeah man I'll for sure be seeing you at Carlisle again this year. The R1 is sweet man. I know you are happy with it. Definately a step up! BTW, how you changing your SN w/o creating a new account? I never really looked. Probably something easy. Anyways, Im just waiting on the warmth now man. Same as you.
I had Gas Man and Shan take care of the S/N for me....but anyway I need to get in touch with Todd from 2WT Magazine to see what the projected plan is so far for Carlisle. I told him last year I'd help him out again for this year which will be a lot more thought and planned out. It's rolling up quick!

#11 ·
R1up0n1 said:
I had Gas Man and Shan take care of the S/N for me....but anyway I need to get in touch with Todd from 2WT Magazine to see what the projected plan is so far for Carlisle. I told him last year I'd help him out again for this year which will be a lot more thought and planned out. It's rolling up quick!
Ive got Todds cell phone number if you need it, granted its the same number he had last season. Let me know if you want it, and I'll PM it to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.