Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
I noticed in one of your other threads you said you lived pretty close to 83 in PA.... where did you attend HS??? I live Near York College! (for now)
Ummm.. PM, or email? Why start a new thread for this?

·
Registered
123 Posts
SVupON1 said:
Ummm.. PM, or email? Why start a new thread for this?
Mmmmaybe 'cuz I'm a VIP? :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl3: J/K, but yeah, u could've just pm'd or emailed me. I promise I von't bite, she says sounding like Dracula! :D :wink:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
If you have a prob with it...Why open it? It was title to someone other than you!!!!

:lol: Maybe he missed that part with it being in the Women's Riding Corner as well.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
If you have a prob with it...Why open it? It was title to someone other than you!!!!
Well most of the threads aren't directed towards anyone, the thread doesn't have to have my name on it for me to open it up. I read all the threads posted. I reply to most threads. This can just be another :whore: thread as far as I'm concerned! :lol:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
SVupON1 said:
Well most of the threads aren't directed towards anyone, the thread doesn't have to have my name on it for me to open it up. I read all the threads posted. I reply to most threads. This can just be another :whore: thread as far as I'm concerned! :lol:
And you have made it so... :whore: ... :here:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
BabyNinja said:
Mmmmaybe 'cuz I'm a VIP? :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl3: J/K, but yeah, u could've just pm'd or emailed me. I promise I von't bite, she says sounding like Dracula! :D :wink:
maybe casue u need to post some pics :whore:

·
Registered
123 Posts
zx636r said:
maybe cause u need to post some pics :whore:

Why are u so eager for me to post pix? I have absolutely no pix of my bike bk here in PA. I think they're all out in MO. If you need some that bad, I guess I could swing by the shop & take some of mine minus fairings, tank, seat & few other parts. Wouldn't look right. Once she's all bk together & shined up I'll post some. Promise!!

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
BabyNinja said:
He's making up for GM tonite. :rofl3:
:lol: I am on here all day, and I don't think I can ever out :whore: G.M. he really is :king: :whore: so.... :bowdown: :king: :whore: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SVupON1 said:
:lol: I am on here all day, and I don't think I can ever out :whore: G.M. he really is :king: :whore: so.... :bowdown: :king: :whore: :lol:
Thanks SV for helping out with this!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I don't know if I would go that far now.... bout time I would think of it... it will be snowing again!! :rant:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts