Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your opininion on the back protectors you can get. such as teknic or Spidi warrior, and so on.
I just bought a Dianese suit off a buddy of mine and need to get something for my back

·
Registered
893 Posts
KatanaMan said:
Whats your opininion on the back protectors you can get. such as teknic or Spidi warrior, and so on.
I just bought a Dianese suit off a buddy of mine and need to get something for my back
Teknic/Knox X2000. CE approved back protector. Having had it save my back from serious damage a few years back when I hit a concrete wall at Road-Atlanta, it's the only one I'll use.

- Roach

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
protection is sooo over rated... that's what I told the g/f when I was 14 and nailing her mom... then just like that!! BAM...milf was all prego... thank god we sold it on ebay!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I have an Icon Field Armor vest, I like it. It's comfortable and you can still maneuver in it. I bought it cause I have a bad back and it helps to keep it straigh, somewhat. And it's only like $100 or less.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was quite surprised at the quality of the icon vest when I first saw it in person. It does seem quite sturdy. I have a pair of icon leg armor for commuting (thanks for the great deal from SpeedWerk) after seeing a rider went down with it at a moderate speed and saw that the armors were barely scratched.

As for back protectors, I have one made by Velocity Gear. I almost spend the money on a lower end Teknic but decided to go with Velocity Gear since it was recommended by some other riders and decent pricing. I'm sure the higher priced Teknic will do a good job but personally, I'd avoid the cheaper models cause they do looked cheaply made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts