Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Here we go with the bad joke of the day;

The leaders of the big beer companies meet for a drink. The president of Budweiser orders a Bud, the CEO of Miller gets a Miller, the head of Coors orders a Coors, and so on. Until it's Arthur Guiness's turn. He orders a soda. "Why didn't you order a Guiness?" everyone asks. "Nah," Guiness replies, "if you guys aren't having beer, then neither will I."

And now, the badder joke of the day;

Two eggs, a bagel and a sausage walk into a bar. "Bartender, my friends and I would like a cold one," says one of the eggs. "Sorry," the barman replies. "We don't serve breakfast."

These were brought to you by people who just don't care anymore!!

Hey! Have a good day!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hhmm..me thinks we might should consider some kinda joke thread so these all stick together..kinda like a thought for the day, or joke of the day... :confused:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
hhmm..me thinks we might should consider some kinda joke thread so these all stick together..kinda like a thought for the day, or joke of the day... :confused:

OK!! SO WHERE YOU GONNA PUT THIS ONE HUH?????????

CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title. In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room. The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:
(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
bumblebee said:
OK!! SO WHERE YOU GONNA PUT THIS ONE HUH?????????

CNN is reporting that Lance Armstrong may be stripped of his 6th Tour de France title. In a random check for banned substances, 3 were found in Armstrong's hotel room. The 3 substances banned by the French, that were found in his hotel room were as follows:
(1) Toothpaste
(2) Deodorant
(3) Soap

:flush: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
fatburg said:
Ahh :lol: that is a good one. And umm, I believe there is a joke thread already isn't there?

like 2 or 3 of em so far...eh, its all good..too many pages gets to be to hard to look thru sometimes anyways..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
First man walks into the bar...the second one ducks.

:D :lol: :smash:

Soor. I though this was the really bad joke thread. :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
First man walks into the bar...the second one ducks.

:D :lol: :smash:

Soor. I though this was the really bad joke thread. :thumbs:
im gonna create you ur own bad joke thread and lock in there forever, for that one.. :smash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
im gonna create you ur own bad joke thread and lock in there forever, for that one.. :smash:

Sweet...I get my own thread. Do I have to reply to my self also. Well...atleast I know I won't be the first(Matt) or the second(Chris) to quote myself. :lol: :dthumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts