Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts

Banned X-Rated Coca Cola Poster

This poster was released in the mid 80s, total recall of all posters because of picture painted in icecubes at bottom right corner, Woman giving a blow job. The graphic artist who designed the picture put this in as a joke, it went through unnoticed until someone spotted it on the back of a coke truck. The artist lost his job and was sued, all promotional material was recalled and destroyed.

Very rare and hard to get hold of, released in South Austrlia in mid 80s, poster size is 36cm * 89cm. Poster is in good condition.

Also included is a fridge sticker of the same design.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I need to see if they will hang that poster up here at work with the rest of them. LOL :D :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
they already hang up too many freekin posters at work that nobody cares about...atleast this one would be somewhat interesting..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
It would at least give us something to talk about that had anything to do with all the posters we have now.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I heard that Coke is coming out with a new 2K5 new millenum edition of that poster but the bj woman and "friend" will be replaced with a nice pic of a Donkey Punch. lol..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
wonder if the artist of this poster/label, is the same ones that work for Disney!! :lol:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
wonder if the artist of this poster/label, is the same ones that work for Disney!! :lol:
probably the same artist for the little mermaid. they got a littly freaky too :lol:

·
Registered
392 Posts
rockadaous said:
probably the same artist for the little mermaid. they got a littly freaky too :lol:
yeah, I know right..how many other Disney movies have had "questionable" art work? :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts