Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah ive seen that beast..they have to have a special container just to hold the freekin thing. I had it once, could almost feel my arteries closing with every bite. couldnt finish it though, barely only got half way b/4 i got nausious. :puke:

had one just to say I did it!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There is a Hardees on my way to Owosso and in Flint...I might have to try one!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
There is a Hardees on my way to Owosso and in Flint...I might have to try one!!

if u finish that monster b/4 u get to wherever the hell that place is, u'd be my god!!! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya CharlieMav, the chicken is way better for ya anyway...but DAMN that's a big burger!!! But $5.39 for just the burger!! YIKES!!!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
I'm with ya CharlieMav, the chicken is way better for ya anyway...but DAMN that's a big burger!!! But $5.39 for just the burger!! YIKES!!!
Only $4.39 after the coupon :lol:

But ya, I usually get the grilled chicken sandwich. The original Monster Burger is a big reason I got the nickname Fatburg!!! Hardee's was the halfway point between the bar and my house in college....ohhhh it was soooooooo good at around 1a.m. :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah don't get me wrong...Hadees ROCKS! It's too bad there isn't many around MI anymore. I couldn't believe it when I saw one in Flint & Owosso...till that point I hadn't seen one in YEARS...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hardees restaurants in Michigan I believe got into some financial trouble as well as they were on Michigans list as the #1 unsantary fast food place. Shortly after they shut down most of the Hardedes and the ones I knew of all became Tim Hortons. :puke:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You might be right... Tim Hortons ROCKS!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That just means you have too much estrogen! AKA a woman...it looks tasty I just can't imagine eating 1420 calories and 107grams of fat and 2/3# of burger with bacon and cheese..... at least not in one sitting and still feel good about myself!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Is that suppose to be a dead cow instead of a horse... "pun intended" :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I could eat 2 of those small burgers. LOL :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
GSXR750DJ that it definitely a challenge. I think I could eat 2 of those burgers as well... Its on like Donkey Kong.... :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Tippy said:
GSXR750DJ that it definitely a challenge. I think I could eat 2 of those burgers as well... Its on like Donkey Kong.... :lol:

Bring it on Tippy. I think we both can do it. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts