Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has everyone seen the new diet menu at Hardees....yes the Monster Thick Burger has arrived. 1420 Calories of pure heaven, 107 grams of the tastiest fat you will ever consume. Definately gotta order a diet drink to accompany this bad boy. (article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304/?GT1=5809 )

oh ya, $1 off coupon at www.monsterthickburger.com

:cheers: enjoy

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah ive seen that beast..they have to have a special container just to hold the freekin thing. I had it once, could almost feel my arteries closing with every bite. couldnt finish it though, barely only got half way b/4 i got nausious. :puke:

had one just to say I did it!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
There is a Hardees on my way to Owosso and in Flint...I might have to try one!!

if u finish that monster b/4 u get to wherever the hell that place is, u'd be my god!!! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm with ya CharlieMav, the chicken is way better for ya anyway...but DAMN that's a big burger!!! But $5.39 for just the burger!! YIKES!!!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gas Man said:
I'm with ya CharlieMav, the chicken is way better for ya anyway...but DAMN that's a big burger!!! But $5.39 for just the burger!! YIKES!!!
Only $4.39 after the coupon :lol:

But ya, I usually get the grilled chicken sandwich. The original Monster Burger is a big reason I got the nickname Fatburg!!! Hardee's was the halfway point between the bar and my house in college....ohhhh it was soooooooo good at around 1a.m. :hug:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah don't get me wrong...Hadees ROCKS! It's too bad there isn't many around MI anymore. I couldn't believe it when I saw one in Flint & Owosso...till that point I hadn't seen one in YEARS...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hardees restaurants in Michigan I believe got into some financial trouble as well as they were on Michigans list as the #1 unsantary fast food place. Shortly after they shut down most of the Hardedes and the ones I knew of all became Tim Hortons. :puke:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That just means you have too much estrogen! AKA a woman...it looks tasty I just can't imagine eating 1420 calories and 107grams of fat and 2/3# of burger with bacon and cheese..... at least not in one sitting and still feel good about myself!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Tippy said:
GSXR750DJ that it definitely a challenge. I think I could eat 2 of those burgers as well... Its on like Donkey Kong.... :lol:

Bring it on Tippy. I think we both can do it. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.