Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 30 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
yeah ive seen that beast..they have to have a special container just to hold the freekin thing. I had it once, could almost feel my arteries closing with every bite. couldnt finish it though, barely only got half way b/4 i got nausious. :puke:

had one just to say I did it!!!

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Gas Man said:
There is a Hardees on my way to Owosso and in Flint...I might have to try one!!

if u finish that monster b/4 u get to wherever the hell that place is, u'd be my god!!! :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
This little thing is only 2/3lbs. That 44oz steak is 2.75lbs. Big difference. I can do it and even eat the fries with a diet coke. LOL

both burgers, all the fixins, the bread and the fries and the drinks..there's NO WAY!!! i'll put money on this bad boy!!! cha ching!! :lol: :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
fatburg said:
Heard on the radio today that you would have to jog 22miles at 6mph to burn off the calories of one of those badboys.

IMPRESSIVE

and to think in this day and age with all the health conscious big wigs in the fast food world, that this burger is even marketed..but well you know, the USA isnt the "largest" country in the world for no reason! :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.