Two Wheel Forums banner

Before and After Honeymoon

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  CharlieMavCBR 
#1 ·
Well, apparently even in the wild it's the same :bash:

Before.....

#7 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
Why is it when men do that, the women just blow it off..but when the women do it..oh geez, stand at attention! :skep:

Because we can, will not, ever and ever, ubderstand these beotchs. No matter how hard we try we will never fully understand. Now we will get a small feel for them but they change their minds so damn much we won't be able to keep up. :D

#13 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
Not ALL of us are beotches, fellas. We may be contrary at times, but most of the time we know what we want. :p:

~* ChaR *~
Now if we could just get you to LET US KNOW, instead of you women expecting us to read your minds!!! ;)

#14 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Now if we could just get you to LET US KNOW, instead of you women expecting us to read your minds!!! ;)
oh god..the question for the ages for a guy...why must we assume everything..we arent mind readers..but well you know..i'll shut up now.. :whistle: :lol:

#15 ·
Captain Morgan said:
LMAO....I have to admit, I do that sometimes. And I forget that the hubby can't read my mind. I'll tell him he was right and then let him know what I want and I'll apologize. I'll be the FIRST to admit I can be a royal bitch when I want to be. I don't have a problem with the words, "I'm sorry. I was a bitch, this is what I need or want." :dthumb:

~* ChaR *~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.