Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.thebellstore.com

www.bellhelmets.com

Bell was a great brand up until the late 70's. I remember having a few bell lids back in the days of riding my dirtbikes and ATV's... I had always wonderd what happened to them. They've been hitting alot of bike shows lately, showing off thier new designs and features. Apparently equal to the top helmets in the market today. February 2005 they will be introducing a new line up of helmets with a great price point, from what the reviews are saying.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I remember my first Bell Helmet, I got back in the Late 70's. I wonder where that is now, I think in storage, Im going to have to dig it out, see if it still fits. :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
hondaguy said:
I remember my first Bell Helmet, I got back in the Late 70's. I wonder where that is now, I think in storage, Im going to have to dig it out, see if it still fits. :lol:
I bet it will smell absolutely wonderful, too. :puke:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Bell has never stopped being the main manufacturer for drag racing vehicles.
But if they are priced good ill look at em for my next moto helmet

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Captain Morgan said:
I bet it will smell absolutely wonderful, too. :puke:

LOL..I found an old full face bell in our garage about a year ago..man that thing brought back memories..but ppeeee uuuuu...the padding was all dryrotted and the strap was half torn off. But the helmet it self actually looked to be in fairly decent shape.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
there website has somew decent prices, i think id have to check it out in person before i'd buy one though, the automotive drag race helmets are not vented well, so id like to see how well they did there on the moto helmets, Plus a lot of cheap helmets dont fit well with glasses, will never buy a pair agian that doesnt go well with em. i really like my AGV helmet, prob stick with em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.