Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in your opinion...what is the best 1000cc bike out there?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to have to agree with you Twisty. Just not the part with you on it. You have yet to see me on it. :lol: :dthumb: Maybe I can teach you a thing or 2. :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
im guessing your talking about best between suzuki, kawasaki, yamaha, and honda. casue best period would be an MV Agusta.

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
zx636r said:
im guessing your talking about best between suzuki, kawasaki, yamaha, and honda. casue best period would be an MV Agusta.

Are you KIDDDING that is the best waste of your money.....That bike is joke. How can you build a performance machine when you racing program went chapter 11 and your motors fail with in 10k miles. GARBAGE.
:wink:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
dont care if you have the money to buy one then you can afford another. best looking bikes on the market imo. he!! of alot nicer then a gixxer.

o and we all know the zx10r is the best. yeah i hear all this talk about 186hp or some shiot on the 05 gixxer but i will beleive it when i see one come off the dyno. suzuki could not have been stupid enough to make a 1000cc bike faster then there bug busa POS. lol

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
zx636r said:
dont care if you have the money to buy one then you can afford another. best looking bikes on the market imo. he!! of alot nicer then a gixxer.

o and we all know the zx10r is the best. yeah i hear all this talk about 186hp or some shiot on the 05 gixxer but i will beleive it when i see one come off the dyno. suzuki could not have been stupid enough to make a 1000cc bike faster then there bug busa POS. lol

The 03-04 Gixxer 1k was faster than the Busa, Why dont you pic up any mag and read grasshopper. You might learn a thing or 3.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
well you know if you picked up the mags it would be all green all over them, considering kawi has the best 600cc and 1000cc bikes. lol

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
zx636r said:
well you know if you picked up the mags it would be all green all over them, considering kawi has the best 600cc and 1000cc bikes. lol

Ill give you the 600 but not the 1000. The gixxer is KILLING the KAW in that class. Its ok for KAW to 2nd. THEY HAVE LAST FOR SO LONG........:lol:

i get 5 mags a month, even 2wheel flipping tuner. So only 4 that matter. :loser:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm not sure on this one... it's a matter of what do you base it on... :scratch:

HP...right now the '05 GSXR is puttin down more...not alot but more... second, would be the 10R.

Yes, Twisty, is right on this part... the GSXR is dominating but the 10R is leaps ahead of where Kaw WAS! Hayden did get in the top 10 at Daytona on Friday. So it's starting to come together for Kaw. But until they get it together for sure... Suzuki will be there pushing them to do better.

I'm just waiting for Yam and/or Honda to get their crap in order. They both have the right platforms but for some reason are puttin down the numbers. Granted the R1 did land in the top ten twice but the bike still is lacking. Honda's 1000RR is a sweet bike and I would consider getting one if they could just put down some hp!

I'm on the fence...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
every year the top bike is going to change well at least we know it will be kawi or gixxer, never a honda or yam. lol if they would have put the though into the 10r for 2005 like they did for the 636 in 2005 they would have had on he!! of a bike. the 2005 636 is a race bike right of the showroom floor. even though its 36 cc over the 6rr is still just as fast.

and yes i know the 05 gixxer 1000 is prob the best bike in 05 but i hate admitting it after kawi just had a great 2 year run in 03-04 :cry:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
zx636r said:
every year the top bike is going to change well at least we know it will be kawi or gixxer, never a honda or yam. lol if they would have put the though into the 10r for 2005 like they did for the 636 in 2005 they would have had on he!! of a bike. the 2005 636 is a race bike right of the showroom floor. even though its 36 cc over the 6rr is still just as fast.

and yes i know the 05 gixxer 1000 is prob the best bike in 05 but i hate admitting it after kawi just had a great 2 year run in 03-04 :cry:

Kaw was only #1 in few mags, it was pretty split between the Gixxer and the Kaw last. It wasnt a runnaway by anyone. Kaw lacked the handling and Gixxer lacked 8 hp...Altho the R6 is rated best 600 bike this by ROAD RACING WORLD AND PERFORMACE BIKES.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
no i didnt mean that they ran away form the competition but they wehre def at the top. to buy a r6 over a 6r would just be nutz, IMO. it got new suspension, slipper clutch, better areo dynamics, more hp than any other 600.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
zx636r said:

Wait a minute...who was it won MotoGP last year?...an R-1?...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts