Two Wheel Forums banner

Best Exhaust Systems

6K views 48 replies 19 participants last post by  jimbo69ny 
#1 ·
I heard that for different bikes, there are exhaust systems that react Beeter with a certain type of bike... i s this horse**** and do i need to start doing a years worth of research to find the best full exhaust system for my bike??

I have a 1997 CBRF3, 600cc...........i Really wanna get a system for it and jet her out.. some in put would be great thanks all
DAC...................

#16 ·
I have an Erion slipon on my F4i. I purchased it with the PCIII loaded with the right map from Erion. It was expensive but the convenience was forth it :2cents: .

They still carry F3 slipons ($339-$489) and full sets ($749-$899). They also sell the Dynojet jet kits for the F3 ($99) and they will probably package it so you get the right kit for the right exhaust. :luck:

#17 ·
He means cheaper by price... quality is subject to opinioin...

Kaw = Muzzy
Suz = Yosh
Honda = Erion
Yam = ? not sure

But off coarse those can be put together in any way and still great results... heck Twisty's race R6 has a Muzzy and it gives out major hp!

#20 ·
zx636r said:
ok how much did ur micron cost you???? i know just my slip on was worth my leg. and the only other one more expensive was an akrapovik.

muzzy is crap.
I don't remember to be honest... it wasn't the cheapest but it wasn't the most expensive....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.