Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The idea for my bike is to have the suzuki letters painted neon green along with the GSXR letters also.

a pic for perspective http://www.mickhone.com.au/moriwaki/gsxr600.jpg

Now about the pipes, if I got a full system with twin pipes :Yoshimura colored titanium, one on each side slightly tucked under the tail of the bike.

Would that work out well for the bike? Give it it`s rightful power and a smooth ride? Still needs to be loud. lol

(sorry if I just sound so unknowing, everyone has their times)

Thanks. :angelhap:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm sorry but what bike do you own and what do you want to know?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did say what color the letters would be and all, give away?

I was asking Would Twin pipes, Yoshimura Titanium colored pipes. be good for the GSXR600? As far as smooth riding and all goes, I want a smooth flow of power

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, but I`d like one hole, and round. Just my luck, they don`t make them that way do they?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I wasn't sure if those were the pipes he wants or if it was his bike...

I don't thin they even make what you want. You want a dual exhaust on your GSXR 600...like a RC51 exhaust. There wouldn't be any advantage. You would have to have a custom header made or run some wierd mid pipe made...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I suppose I`ll have to settle with the titanium trioval pipes. I`ll go on the site and look around.

Thanks for all the help :)

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
if you feel adventurous, fab up something from the collector back and fit whatever pipe ya want. I say from the collector because you have to keep the exhaust "timed" n' all.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
if you feel adventurous, fab up something from the collector back and fit whatever pipe ya want. I say from the collector because you have to keep the exhaust "timed" n' all.
not in ******* land....str8 pipe all the way yee ha! j/k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts