Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Great pics. I was was on that boat and saw that storm ahead. I would $hit my pants. LOL I like that last one too. Lunch. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well MP..arent u just the little picture whore today! :lol: Those are AWESOME pics man!! yeah, that one of the freighter heading towards the storm would be enuff for me to head below deck!!! :eek:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I like the forth one but what Ghetto country is that in the background?!?!?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
well MP..arent u just the little picture whore today! :lol: Those are AWESOME pics man!! yeah, that one of the freighter heading towards the storm would be enuff for me to head below deck!!! :eek:
lol.. I am just a whore - cheap and easy I am.. lol.. I was bored at work yesterday and seeing that they are firing people for internet use and I have to watch my use at work now except at lunch I had two options - work or sort though old emails that I dumped on my hd, send to my home email and figured I would share some of the best with the fine peepz at TWF. Now next week I have to finally go through the Mid-Ohio pics from when WOS made a trip there in July. I know some people are waiting for them. Also I have some stunting pics to sort though. Stay tuned I will post some of the better ones next week.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
double2000r6 said:
lol.. I am just a whore - cheap and easy I am.. lol..
:D

Those pics are awesome. I love that last one. Imagine what the heck that guy was thinking. I bet his shorts were definitely browned after that. :lol:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I like the one with the guy holding the sun. Pretty empowering.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah if I was on that boat heading toward that storm... We would be turning around... The one with the guy holding the sun is cool but I like the one with the Cloud over the mountain. Its just so peaceful and I would like to be looking at that it would just be cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts