Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have 2005 ninja x2 or x3 because on the the pic, they look big(like a 80cc 2 stroke dirt bike). Is it as big as it looks in the pic or is like the lil ones they got that you can find at any autozone? click me

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
there are different sizes of engines and body styles of pocketbikes..some are bigger than others..its sometimes hard to tell in a pic though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
that looks like the X2 to me - they are called a MID BIKE and they are only available in a 49cc engine size - they are actually not as fast as their smaller pocket bike cousins - i think they all use a CVT (constant velocity transmission) - i think that's what it stands for
and not the centrifugal clutch.

those bikes are quite a bit bigger than a pocket bike and can also be raced in sanctioned events - not sure what the class is called
however, if you look them over, i believe you could make them roadworthy with just the simple addition of mirrors (depends on the rear light configuration of course)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think (85% sure) they are the same size as the Honda NSR50R(i'd post a link but Honda site is down for maintenance). IMHO, I like the NSR50R better :cheers: , you should watch the video they have for the NSR50R -vs- DREAM 50R(old school) :dthumb: and you'll know what i mean. but.... price-wise, AUTOZONE is way :2cents: cheaper! add about $2-3 more G's to the NSR50R's price and you got yourself a "Street-Legal" 600. :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
They look pretty good. I won't mind riding one of those. Their bigger and wouuld be easier to ride then the normal pocket bike. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look more comfy than the small ones(especially since im a big boi)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Choppa' said:
They look more comfy than the small ones(especially since im a big boi)
they may be bigger and fit better - but the fun factor really kicks in with the extra speed of the smaller bikes - the larger bikes top out at about 27MPH the smaller bikes top out around 35MPH, i am working on getting a small bike that will do about 46MPH and i currently have a small bike that should pull 51 MPH!

and we all know that 2 wheel fun is mostly about the speed! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
pintsizemoto said:
and we all know that 2 wheel fun is mostly about the speed! :D

You could not be speaking more of the truth then that. Speed Speed Speed

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
speed is a good thing..love speed..speed rocks!! :here: It's gotta be pretty exhilarting riding a pocket bike that fast..sounds like serious fun!! :cool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
speed is a good thing..love speed..speed rocks!! :here: It's gotta be pretty exhilarting riding a pocket bike that fast..sounds like serious fun!! :cool:
Matt, I think maybe you should goto the Betty Ford clinic for some help. I'm only telling you this as a friend. You have a problem... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Matt, I think maybe you should goto the Betty Ford clinic for some help. I'm only telling you this as a friend. You have a problem... :lol:
Alright Alright...Attention everyone, My name is Matt, and Im addicted to Speed!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Hello Matt. Thanks for coming.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Welcome Matt. First step is identifing your problem!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
It's not my fault, Im a victim of society.. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ok now, let it all out and tell us how you really feel!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
It's not my fault, Im a victim of society.. :D

Now now. We make our own choices and can not blame anyone else. Step number 5 explains this. But never do a 13th step. Thats a big no no. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Thats what happens when you have to walk to school everyday, up hill both ways, in the snow. :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the X5's coming in next week as long as customs doesn't have a problem with them, lol, like they always do!

Matt, I am addicted to speed too, where do you guys race?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CPBC said:
I have the X5's coming in next week as long as customs doesn't have a problem with them, lol, like they always do!

Matt, I am addicted to speed too, where do you guys race?

There're a few Matt's on this board..but if you're referring to me, yeah, Im all about the speed, as are many others around here..as far as where I race..pretty much wherever I can get away with it safely? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have an X2... By the way, they're NOWHERE near the size of an NSR50...

It's a toy. I need to do some engine work to it this winter and put an exhaust on it. Needs some more pep...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts