Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a back protector from Captain last week and it showed up as described in promt time...Good guy to do biz-nass with...

Thanks Capt!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
desmo900rider said:
Bought a back protector from Captain last week and it showed up as described in promt time...Good guy to do biz-nass with...

Thanks Capt!
Cap'n - watch out for doing biz-ness with that care bear molesting freak we call Rev - he is a tricky one.. I could say more but the FCC is on my phucking ass right now mfrs.. Just kidding.. Glad to hear of another deal gone good.. Not too often you hear that shyt - most of the time you hear the negative negative negative..

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Nobody wants to hear the good stuff!
Give us the dirt!

I would always hope that Forum members would be straight up with sales.
Kudos to the Capt. :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I try my best to be honest in everything, at least these days. I learned quite awhile ago that lying doesn't really get you anywhere except into a deep hole. So I just try to be straightforward these days. Glad I could help out a fellow forum member and I hope that he NEVER has to make full use of the back protector.

Reactions: 1BadCBR

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I try my best to be honest in everything, at least these days. I learned quite awhile ago that lying doesn't really get you anywhere except into a deep hole. So I just try to be straightforward these days. Glad I could help out a fellow forum member and I hope that he NEVER has to make full use of the back protector.
OH THE GUILT WOULD BE TO MUCH ...HUH :lol: :sorry: :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah MP! Can't exactly trust a guy in his mid thirties that has a care bear for a avatar! :screwy:

Reactions: 1BadCBR
1 - 7 of 7 Posts